Appointments are now available on the phone, video call or in person. Book your free appointment by ringing or texting our new Energy Advice telephone number 01424 390 062 (local rates) or filling in our referral form.
Energise Sussex Coast helps residents in East Sussex to bring down the cost of electricity, gas and water bills and also to save energy and carbon. Our free, friendly service is for everyone. Most people can save money on their bills.
We can help with:
- Accessing support through the energy price crisis
- Advice on saving energy and bringing bills down
- Freebies such as LED lightbulbs, draught-proofing kits, mould monitors, energy monitors
- Help with problem bills and talking to your supplier
- Advice on how to access free or part-funded energy efficiency measures
- Advice on the cheapest energy tariffs available
- Support to access grants and the Warm Home Discount
- Help with energy and water debts
- Applying for grants for white goods and household items
- A chat about easy DIY home energy saving and how to keep your home affordably warm for people now working from home
- Home visits from our Green Handyman to install energy saving measures such as draught proofing
We are now also able to offer the following services through our partners at the Hastings Advice and Representation Centre (HARC):
- A welfare benefits check.
- Advice on budgeting
We are grateful to our funders: The British Gas Energy Trust, UK Power Networks, the Big Energy Saving Network, the National Lottery Covid fund and the Sussex Community Foundation.
Energy advice desks
You can book an appointment or drop in for an in person appointment with one of our Energy Advisors. To book your free appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01424 390062
|Day of of the week||Time and location|
|Monday and Wednesday||Eastbourne foodbanks|
Please email for details: email@example.com
|Thursday||The Common Room,|
27 Cambridge Rd, Hastings, TN34 1HG
12pm to 4pm