Energise Sussex Coast’s free, impartial energy advice service offers advice and guidance on how to make your home more energy efficient. We are also able to provide some energy saving materials to help you do this.
Energise Sussex Coast is a partner of Warmworks and has access to Government funding for energy efficiency measures for eligible people.
The measures that can be funded
- Heating (excluding gas boilers)
- Heating controls
- Hot water systems
- Solar thermal
- Solar PV
Who is eligible
Eligibility applies to the whole household. Eligibility criteria::
- Household annual income after tax and deductions is less than £30k
- Household annual income is less than £30k
- Household annual income from employment after housing costs (mortgage/rent and council tax) is less than £20k
- Applicant is subject to an Income Payment Arrangement (bankruptcy, IVA etc.)
- Unemployed and in receipt of means tested benefits
- State pension age and in receipt of housing credit
To express your interest in the scheme please fill in the google form below. Providing you meet the eligibility criteria someone from Warmworks will be in contact to arrange a survey with an energy assessor:
If you would like an appointment to discuss the funding or how you can make your home more energy efficient. Please contact us:
Call 01424 390062 (local rates)
or text the same number and we will call you back.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org