Appointments are now available on the phone, video call or in person. Book your free appointment by ringing or texting our new Energy Advice telephone number 01424 390 062 (local rates) or filling in our referral form.
Alternatively, email email@example.com
We also host GREEN HUB sessions every week. Drop in for info and events like Green Drinks, pot luck dinners and more.
- Hastings – Thursdays 1am – 4pm at the Common Room.
- Eastbourne – Tuesdays 10am – 12pm at All Souls Church.
Energise Sussex Coast helps residents in East Sussex to bring down the cost of electricity, gas and water bills and also to save energy and carbon. Our free, friendly service is for everyone. Most people can save money on their bills.
We can help with:
- Checking to see if you can save money by switching suppliers
- Advice on how to access free or part-funded energy efficiency measures such as the new Government Green Home grant funding. Measures include insulation and double glazing
- Support to access grants and the Warm Home Discount
- Help with energy and water debts
- Help with problem bills
- Emergency help for Covid related problems (we can help you top up your meter if you’re isolating at home)
- A chat about easy DIY home energy saving and how to keep your home affordably warm for people now working from home
- Freebies such as LED lightbulbs, draught-proofing kits, mould monitors, energy monitors
For Hastings residents we are now also able to offer the following services through our partners at the Hastings Advice and Representation Centre (HARC):
- A welfare benefits check.
- Advice on budgeting
We are grateful to our funders: The British Gas Energy Trust, UK Power Networks, the Big Energy Saving Network, the National Lottery Covid fund and the Sussex Community Foundation.