Energise Sussex Coast offers free, impartial energy advice to help local residents bring down their bills and keep warm and well.
Our service is for everyone! We can offer help with:
- Switching: checking to see if you can save money by switching suppliers.
- Help with accessing free energy efficiency measures such as draught proofing, insulation and boilers.
- Help with accessing grants and the Warm Home Discount.
- Help with energy and water debts.
- Advice about DIY energy efficiency measures.
- Advice about renewable energy and renewable heat technologies.
Energise Sussex Coasts runs regular energy advice desks at:
- Hastings Town Hall, 10 – 2:30pm, every Tuesday
- Bexhill Library, 2 – 4pm, every Thursday
- Hastings Foodbank at the Hastings Centre, 11:30 – 1:30pm, every Friday
Plus monthly drop ins from our Energy Caravan Service at the Hastings Refugee Buddy project, the Eastbourne Sanctury Cafe, Optivo Bevin Court, Robertsbridge Market and more to be announced soon. View our events calendar or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
BESN is a programme of training, support and grant funding, currently managed by Citizens Advice, to deliver an extensive programme of outreach to vulnerable consumers, focused on helping them reduce their energy costs through assisted action on tariffs, switching and the take-up of energy efficiency offers.
We are also funded by UK Power Networks to deliver our energy advice service and Scotia Gas Networks.