- This event has passed.
SMART Meter bitesize training, 12th November, 2:30 – 4:30pm
November 12 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
This training is interested for everyone from those working or volunteering in energy, to those just wishing to find out a bit more about all the SMART Meter hype.
National fuel poverty charity, National Energy Action, is delivering a Smart Meter bite size briefing on the 12 November, enabling colleagues to:
- understand the smart meter rollout
- be able to explain what a smart meter is and how it works
- feel confident to respond to householder queries and challenges, and know where to source additional information
- address the potential barriers which vulnerable consumers may face and how to overcome them
- understand the installation process and be aware of what protections are in place to support vulnerable consumers.
- understand the role of Smart Energy GB and the national consumer campaign
This free training takes place in Energise Sussex Coast’s office in St Leonards. It is funded by SMART Energy GB, NEA and Climate Active Neighborhoods.
Please use the booking form below to book your place or email firstname.lastname@example.org