- This event has passed.
New Year’s Energy Saving Resolution Workshop
January 25 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
A friendly, interactive workshop with experts and a Q&A session to come up with a plan for how to decarbonise your home for 2020. This workshop is open to everyone and will cover both DIY small measures through to large retrofit measures and how to access grants and loans to fund it.
The workshop will look at:
- Creating an action plan for improving your home energy efficiency for 2020.
- Understanding your home and how it keeps or loses heat.
- Easy win energy efficiency – the free or low cost measures that everyone should be doing.
- Insulating the roof, walls and floors.
- Next generation heating systems – exploring electric heating, air and ground source heat pumps.
- Solar PV.
- Grants and funding.
- Retrofit Works.
The workshop is funded by the Big Energy Saving Network.
To book your free place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and a bit about what you would like to achieve in your home and what you’ve done so far.