Project Coordinator – Climate Active Neighbourhoods (CAN) project, Hastings
Fixed term for two years – full time, 37 hours per week.
Starting salary £28,554 per annum rising to £31,727 per annum with service.
AmicusHorizon, Hastings Borough Council and Energise Sussex Coast have secured funding from the EU Interreg programme to deliver the CAN project. We’re looking for a project coordinator with experience of managing grant funded projects and who has experience of domestic energy efficiency (retrofit and behaviour change).
AmicusHorizon is the lead partner for the Hastings CAN project activity. The role will report to AmicusHorizon’s Sustainability Manager with frequent reporting to Hastings Borough Council.
Key duties of the post will include:
- Project management of AmicusHorizon’s CAN project activity (2 days per week)
- Project management of Hastings Borough Council’s CAN project activity (2 days per week)
- Developing and delivering an in-home energy advice programme for AmicusHorizon’s residents (1 day a week)
- Engaging and managing external consultants to deliver project activity
- Providing updates to the funder/lead partner as required
- Developing project forums as detailed in the CAN funding application
- Organising partnership meetings and events
- Attending meetings with lead partner/other partners in Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of domestic energy efficiency (retrofit and behaviour change).
- Experience of delivering externally funded schemes
- Effective communication skills and ability to build and maintain successful relationships and partnerships.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of project management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Effective organisation and administration skills including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience of working within the wider regeneration context.
The post involves travel to partner meetings in Europe.
We’ll provide full training and a lively working environment.
If you’d like to know more call Andrew Piper, Sustainability Manager on 01795 434691.
Disclosure checks by the DBS (formally the CRB) will be undertaken for successful candidate.
Click here to apply and enter job number 12628.
Closing date: 20 June 2016